Friday, May 6, 2011

the return of fashion friday

Don't get too excited...I am not making any promises. But with the arrival of the Kentucky Derby this weekend, today is all about hats.

Here are a few that I would sport in a second.


When you are thinking Derby, the bigger, the better.



Philip Treacy is a genius.









Love anything with a 1970's feel to it.




This chick not only models, but makes her own hats! I am in love!



Couldn't leave out an adorable pill box.




The 1920's were such an awesome time for females. Women were so cute and stylish...and hats were totally in. 



You will not believe how many of these I found for sale on Etsy! Completely worth checking out. I have decided to start a collection...could be my new obsession...move over shoes!


No comments:

Post a Comment