Wednesday, June 16, 2010

welcoming myself back to the blogosphere

Whew! It's been a bit longer than I had anticipated from my last post. I guess you can say a little something called life got in the way...you know, tending to children, working, feeding hubby, working, tending to children, and so on.

A lot has been going on...so to catch you up, here is a breakdown:

Work trip to Dallas and the Byron Nelson



(my awesome window seat....that had a beautiful view of a wall)


My birthday weekend in Siesta Key











Summer fun











Our first annual pig roast











The boys growing like beanstalks and getting into mischief 








A visit from my sis and baby niece






So there it is...or there it was....and here I am hopefully being good about being back.

No comments:

Post a Comment